$39.99 - $59.99
Here For The Party A party's just not a party until Chester shows up. This burly nylon-composite pedal is big on features, small on price, and fully ready to tear up some trail. A concave body, replaceable traction pins, and a cro-mo sealed axle are all representing. The Full Meal Deal A slim yet durable nylon-composite body is accented with a concave design, built-in traction treads and 8 replaceable traction pins per side. Not Just Another Axle Made to stand up to punishment, the durable sealed cro-mo axle rolls on a completely serviceable bearing + bushing set-up. Bling For Your Bike No build is complete without sick looking color-Coordinated pedals. Chester pedals come in multiple vibrant colors to choose from. Specs - Platform Height: 18.4mm - # of Pins: 16 SHCS hex traction pins per pedal (8 per side) - Platform L x W: 101 x 110mm - Axle Material: Chromoly Steel - Body Material: Nylon Composite - Material: Nylon Composite - Weight: 360g
Low And Lean Made from super-strong 6061-T1 aluminum, the double concave body is sleek and light while still giving your foot a nice wide platform to stand on. Round And Round We Go Fully sealed 4-bearing design makes for smooth rolling rotations over an extremely long life. And the ability to rebuild makes it nearly unkillable. Ride Don't Slide Pins at the front and back of the pedal are angled slightly to provide improved traction and foot comfort. Because pedal bites suck. Look Good Ride Good Our top of the line pedals come in 6 different colors so that you can add as much flavor and flair to your ride as you like. Pedal Envy More than just a trusty platform for stomping landings and railing around berms, the Atlas Pedal has long been Race Face's top contender. It's strong, thin, concave, lightweight, rebuildable, and ideally suited for getting wild in the woods. Specs: - Axle Material: Chromoly Steel - Body Material: 6061 Aluminum - Material: 6061 Aluminum - Platform Height (MM):14.5 - # of Pins: 20 SHCS hex traction pins per pedal (10 per side) - Platform L x W (MM): 114 x 101 - Weight: 355g
- A flat platform, which is perfect for almost any casual ride and gives you the freedom to ride and walk in the comfort of your favorite shoes. - On the other side, the ATAC clipless system lets you clip-in with your favorite cycling shoe, giving you extra pedaling efficiency when you find yourself on longer or faster trips. - Pedal Material: Composite - Pedal Weight: 174g - Cleat Compatibility: ATAC - Spindle Material: Steel - Pedal Bearing: Ball bearings - Pedals Thread: 9/16''
$135.00 $180.00 25% Off
Specialized's Boomslang Platform Pedals are insanely thin, yet still wickedly strong. A tapered outside pedal edge provides maximum grip and ground clearance, while the super low-profile design—a mere 10mm at the center—is like a direct telepathic line from your body to the bike. Custom undercut pins provide incredible traction and are simple to remove, and should one break during your ride, each pedal carries four hidden pins for easy replacement. - Super slick, patent pending, spindle design - Super low-profile design; 10mm thickness at center - Custom undercut pins provide “clip in” style grip and easy removal - Pedal body carriers 4 hidden pins for easy replacement of broken pins - Tapered outside pedal edge for maximum grip and ground clearance - Large foot platform for modern day DH, 110x108mm
- Excellent Pedaling Efficiency - Optimized Balance Of Weight And Rigidity - Injection Molded Carbon Composite Body - Hollow Cleat Bolt - Efficient Power Transfer - High Stability - Extra-Wide Platform - Efficient Power Transfer/Durability - Reduces Flex And Pedal Body Wear - Stainless Steel Body Plate - Excellent Pedaling Efficiency - Smooth Rotation - 2-Ball Bearing, 1-Wide Roller Bushing - Reliable Durability Performance - Stable And Uniform Load Distribution - Wide Bearing Placement - Rider Tune - Customize The Entry And Release Tension Settings - Adjustable Entry And Release Tension Settings - Shimano 3-Year Limited Warranty - Average Weight: 224g - Shimano SPD-SL cleats included - Standard (52mm) - Wide (56mm)
- Hollow steel axle that makes it light and durable, as well as TIME's exclusive ATAC system that offers very easy engagement. - The open design automatically clears debris each time you step in for reliable performance every time. Specs: - Pedal Material: Composite - Pedal Weight: 147g - Cleat Compatibility: ATAC - Spindle Material: Steel - Pedal Bearing: Ball bearings - Pedals Thread: 9/16"
- Oversized, hollow, steel axle, is lightweight yet rugged enough for any trail condition. - TIME's clamping system makes clipping in super easy. - Two release angle options (13° or 17°) along with a self-cleaning design that means you'll always be able to clip in – even in the muddiest of conditions. - Pedal Material: Composite - Pedal Weight: 190g - Cleat Compatibility: ATAC - Spindle Material: Steel - Pedal Bearing: Ball bearings - Pedals Thread: 9/16''
- Carbon body and titanium axle. - Power transfer and stability are maximized with a large, 725mm surface area. - Bottom fairing to improve aerodynamics and protect the carbon blade. - TIME's patented preopened ICLIC system allows for fast and easy cleat engagement. - Tension adjustment on the carbon blade has three positions to precisely manage the pressure of the clamping mechanism. - Maximum rider weight of 90kg. Specs: - Pedal Material: Carbon - Pedal Weight: 94g - Cleat Compatibility: ICLIC - Spindle Material: Titanium - Pedal Bearing: Ball bearings - Pedals Thread: 9/16"
- Plastic nylon molded body - Chromoly spindle - 318g pair
$41.99 $56.00 25% Off
Stay fully planted as you smash the mountain. The lightweight Smash pedal offers uncompromising performance with its strategically placed pins and bulletproof, extended axle design. - Body: Reinforced Premium Thermopoly - Axle: CNC-machined Cro-Mo - Bearings: Ultralight, self-lubricating sealed bushings - Replaceable pins - Size: 113mm x 114mm - Weight: 180g (each)
- Large pedal platform - Lower platform height for pedaling stability - Robust retention claws provide smooth engagement and release - Customize the entry and release tension settings - Strong, durable chrome-moly spindle with 8 mm hex wrench mount - Sealed mechanism - SM-SH51 Cleat included - 1.0 mm cleat spacer included - Binding: Dual sided - Cartridge axle - Cleat retention adjuster - Average weight: 342g - Optional cleat: SM-SH56 - Pedal Type: Off-Road (SPD)
$19.99 $20.99 5% Off
- Lightweight alloy body with steel cage - Toe-clip compatible - 9/16-inch Cr-Mo axle
- One-piece resin body - Barefoot friendly rubber surface - Includes reflectors
$122.99 $165.00 25% Off
Time to take your eBike to the next level. With a pin layout derived from our downhill pedals for maximum grip, the ePedal is specifically designed for eBikes with its narrow profile for optimum cornering clearance. Compact cartridge bushings paired with a sealed bearing system keep things running smoothly for miles and miles. Topping it off is an electric design with full-coverage laser etching on a premium finish. - Body: CNC-machined 6061 Aluminum - Axle: CNC-machined Cro-Mo - Bearings: Ultralight compact bushings + sealed bearings - Replaceable pins - Size: 102mm x 108mm - Weight: 170g (each)
- Pedal Weight (pair): 377g - Cleat Weight (pair): 64g - Size: 68 x 84 x 17 mm - Body Material: Aluminum extruded / CNC machined - Spindle: CNC machined cr-moly - Pedal Bearings: Sealed bearings / IGUS bushings - Cleat System: X1 / X2 (HT exclusive system) - Pins: replaceable SP7 (M4 x 6mm) pins
- Developed for the demands of professional Enduro racing, the SPECIALE 12 is made of a 6106-T6 aluminum - A wide platform, adjustable pins for optimal grip, and a micro-adjustable clamping system combine to exceed the demands of the most advanced riders. - TIME's renowned engagement system allows easy engagement with a positive, predictable entry and release, as well as a design that self-cleans even in the most difficult conditions.
- Power transfer and stability are maximized with a large, 725mm2 surface area. - Bottom fairing to improve aerodynamics and protect the carbon blade. - TIME's patented preopened ICLIC system allows for fast and easy cleat engagement. - Tension adjustment on the carbon blade has three positions to precisely manage the pressure of the clamping mechanism. - Hollow, stainless steel axle. Specs: - Pedal Material: Carbon - Pedal Weight: 113g - Cleat Compatibility: ICLIC - Spindle Material: Steel - Pedal Bearing: Ball bearings - Pedals Thread: 9/16"
The Best Of Both Metals The Aeffect pairs a thin, lightweight 6061-TI aluminum body with a cro-mo axel that runs our tried and true bearing and bushing set-up. Surefooted As A Mule You want traction? You got it. Bottom loading hex-head threaded pins give you all the bite and foot security you need. Your True Colors Shining Through Pick from three vibrant colors to compliment your build and your personal sense of style. Just don't choose wrong or they'll make fun of you. Get Up Stand Up Like a good trail dog, the Aeffect Pedal is most in its element on a flowy section of backwoods Nirvana. Designed with a smaller body, this strong, durable, rebuildable pedal is made to chase stoke all day long. Specs: - Axle Material: Chromoly Steel - Body Material: 6061 Aluminum - Material: 6061 Aluminum - Platform Height (MM):16.9 - # of Pins: 20 SHCS hex traction pins per pedal (10 per side) - Platform L x W (MM): 101 x 100 - Weight: 375g
PA12A pedals feature a reinforced nylon composite body with replaceable grip pins and CNC machined chromoly spindle. - 2 x sealed bearings and DU bushings - Replaceable grip pins - Dimensions: 100 x 95 x 18 mm
- Pedal Weight (pair): 345g - Size: 107 X 105 X 18 mm - Body Material: Nylon reinforced composite - Spindle: CNC machined Crmo - Pedal Bearings: dual sealed bearing + one DU bushing - Pins: replaceable grip pins - Based off of technoloy for the AN14A pedal
- High-strength Nylon body with injected fiber - 9/16-inch Cr-Mo axle - Ball bearings
- Pedal Weight: (pair) 377g - Cleat Weight: (pair) 64g - Size: 68 x 84 x 17 mm - Body Material: aluminum extruded / CNC machined - Spindle: CNC machined cr-moly - Pedal Bearings: sealed bearings / IGUS bushings - Cleat System: X1 / X1F (HT exclusive system) - Pins: replaceable SP7 (M4 x 6mm) pins
- Pedal Weight: (pair) 360g - Size: 100 x 96 x 17 mm (12 mm center ) - Body Material: aluminum extruded / CNC machined - Spindle: CNC machined cr-moly - Pedal Bearings: EVO+ system - Pins: EVO1 replaceable grip pins
HT's AN14A Pedals are simple, reliable platform pedals. CNC'd aluminum body with replaceable pins, and a low profile for extra ground clearance. - Platform: 94 X 95 X 17mm - 10 replaceable pins per side - 9/16"
The AE05 Evo+ Platform pedals have replaceable pins on a concave, extruded, CNC-machined aluminum body for a stiff and responsive feel, while dual DU bushing bearings keep them turning smoothly. These 17mm-thick pedals provide tons of clearance. - Platform: 100 x 96 x 17mm (12 mm center) - Constructed from extruded aluminum with CNC machining - Dual DU bushing internals - 10 replaceable pins per side - 9/16"
$60.00 - $80.00 $80.00 Up to 25% Off
With loads of traction, sure-footedness, and premium control, Specialized's Bennies Platform Pedals are ready for everything from freeride madness to trail riding. They're made of a rugged, yet lightweight concave aluminum body with 24 replaceable pins for maximum grip. Durable chromoly axles and sealed cartridge bearings mean they're built to last. - 430 grams (pair) - Width x Length: 100 x 105mm - Thickness: 17.30mm in the center/19mm at each end
The RaceFace Ride pedal features a slim nylon-composite platform, and offers a concave and lightweight design for legitimate performance. - Molded traction pins give you all the grip you need without risk of damaging your shoes or shins - Durable Cro-Mo steel axle features a standard 9/16” pedal thread and serviceable internal parts - 9/16"
When it’s time to update the flagship XTR pedals, we look at every detail under a microscope. Off-road racing demands speed, focus, and control. And that’s exactly what the PD-M9120 delivers. Increased drivetrain efficiency, an intuitive and seamless interface, and predictable steering and traction control are the benchmarks of the M9100 series pedals. The M9120 are the weapon of choice for WC racers worldwide. BETTER MUD CLEARANCE - Cylindrical contact area sheds mud even better for consistent stepping-in & out performance and rider confidence. ADDED EFFICIENCY + DURABILITY - Increased axle strength for long service life. M9100 comes in two axle lengths – 52 mm and 55 mm crank to pedal center. LARGER CONTACT AREA - The M9120 platform is designed for maximum shoe-to-pedal contact area without extra weight or rotating mass. Cage protects the binding and makes step in easy. BETTER MUD CLEARANCE - Wider edge-to-edge contact area provides solid shoe-to-pedal interface, transmits power more efficiently for faster and more consistent acceleration, and better bike control.
- Premium reinforced nylon composite body - Dual sealed bearings and DU bushing - 8 replaceable pins per side - Platform dimensions: 100 x 105 x 18mm
Rally RK100 is tested to the extreme, so you can ride there too. This single-sensing power meter delivers reliable power measurements and is easy to transfer between bikes, no matter what bike you're on or where you're riding. - Impeccably Designed Pedal—Rally power meters have undergone rigorous testing to increase reliability. Featuring a superior design with sensors housed inside, this pedal installs like any other pedal. And it's quick to transfer between bikes. - Reliable Readings—By reliably measuring your cadence and forces detected on the left pedal, Rally RK100 doubles the value to provide total power. Want more metrics? Upgrade later to the dual-sensing system (sold separately). - Cleat Compatibility—For a comfortable ride, this pedal is designed to fit your favorite LOOK KEO cleats. - Transferable Spindle—From road to gravel to cyclocross and much more, keep riding year-round with a transferable spindle that can be installed in the Rally RS/Rally RK road pedal body kits (each sold separately). - Battery Life—Make sure you're ready for those long rides and training sessions with up to 120 hours of battery life. Specs: - Battery type: LR44/SR44 (x4) or CR1/3N (x2) - Battery life: up to 120 hours - Maximum rider weight: 105kg - Accuracy: +/- 1% - Field calibration - Adjustable release tension - Measurement location: spindle - Communication: ANT+ and BLUETOOTH - Weight: 334g - Water resistance: IPX7 - Cleat type: KEO - Q-factor: 53mm (55mm with provided 2mm washer) - Stack height: 12.2mm In the Box: - Rally RK100 pedals - Cleat hardware - 55mm Q-factor washers - Documentation
Page 1 of 3 Next page