- RaceFace Ride XC Seatposts made of forged AL-6061 - Forged, anodized and shot peened AL-6061 mast - 2-bolt head holds saddle securely while retaining easy adjustability - Weight: 295 g
Such Great Heights The budget-friendly Aeffect R Dropper Post is a rock-solid, shred-ready entry into the dropper post world. Designed right to keep you on the trails and out of the shop as much as possible, you'll wonder how you ever rode without one. It's What's Inside That Counts The brains of this dropper post are an extremely reliable cable-actuated hydraulic cartridge that delivers infinite adjustment within its travel. Simple Saddle Setup A user-friendly zero-offset seatpost clamp really cuts down on the time between setting up your saddle and ripping down the trail.
- Highly tested & engineered unidirectional carbon tube offers outstanding fatigue & impact strength for a lightweight XC post - Simple, lightweight 2 bolt design permits the saddle to be installed without disassembling the head - Angled clamp bolts allow easy tool access for hassle free adjustment and tightening - The rubber seatpost grommet fully seals the post to prevent water entering your seat tube - Hunter head is suitable for most rail types 7/8mm alloy rails and 7/9mm carbon - Wide lower cradle gives extra rail support for lightweight saddle rails - Narrow upper cradle increases the amount of forward/back saddle adjustment - Tilt Adjustment 6° up 12° down with Zero offset
Saddle Up Based on the latest FOX Transfer platform with its proven performance, the new Turbine R Dropper Post features a slick seat clamp design for reduced stack height and a 25g weight savings from the previous version. This post will treat you right. Less is More New, patent-pending FOX seat clamp design dramatically reduces stack height, allowing you to fit more travel into a shorter space. Full Coverage Proven FOX-designed internals provide infinite height adjustment, but perhaps more importantly—even easier serviceability. No-Sweat Installation Mounting a saddle and getting your saddle position dialed is easy thanks to the user-friendly seatpost clamp. Brilliantly Uncomplicated Uses standard shifter cable and housing. You know, just to keep things real. Oh yeah—it's also 25g lighter than the previous version. - Compatible with Matchmaker - Includes post only - Mechanical lever actuation - Head Type: Zero Offset—2 Bolt - Weight: 520g
- Built on the revered FOX Transfer platform, the Turbine R Dropper Post has infinite height adjustment with up to 175mm of drop Specs: - Seat Post Diameter: 31.6mm - Travel: 200mm - Cable Routing: Internal
- Built on the revered FOX Transfer platform, the Turbine R Dropper Post has infinite height adjustment with up to 175mm of drop Specs: - Seat Post Diameter: 30.9mm - Travel: 200mm - Cable Routing: Internal
- 3D forged from 2014 heat-treated aluminum for optimal strength to weight ratio - Race Face's triple butting design maintains strength in critical areas while reducing overall weight - The tube is anodized & shot peened for increased fatigue life - Updated Hunter head design for easy saddle installation and full adjustability - 3D forged from 2014 heat treated aluminum with triple butted mast - Thumbscrew tightening system allows quick dial-in of the saddle angle by hand - Angled clamp bolts allow easy tool access for hassle free adjustment - Rubber grommet seals the post to prevent water from entering seat tube - Accepts 7/8mm CrMo/alloy and 7/9mm carbon rails. 260g (30.9mm)
Page 1 of 1