RockShox, 11.4115.129.010, Service Kit, Monarch Plus (does not include air can seals)
$49.50 $55.00 10% Off
- RockShox, 11.4118.038.000, Service kit, Monarch B1RL C1 R, RT, RT32014+
$49.50 $51.00 3% Off
- RockShox, 11.4118.038.002, Service kit, Monarch Plus B1 2014+
RockShox RockShox Dust Wiper Kit - 30mm Flangeless Low Friction (Dust Wipers and 10mm Foam Rings) - Judy Silver/Judy Gold (BOOSTâ„¢ FORKS)
RockShox 30mm Seal Kit
Tools for repair and maintenance of RockShox Reverb suspension seatposts. - Specific to RockShox Reverb post
200 hour/1 year Service Kit (includes sealhead seals, piston seal, glide rings, IFP seals, grease) - Super Deluxe Coil (2018+)
- 200 hour / 1 year service kit for Super Deluxe RT3 A1 rear shocks - Includes air can seals, piston seal, glide rings, IFP seals, reservoir seals
RockShox, 11.4118.032.001, Service kit, Vivid Air B1 (Requires Counter Measure tool)
Vivid Air Rear Shock Basic Service Kit - Includes replacement seal, bushing, o-ring, and bottom-out/negative-bumper
- 200 HOUR/1 YEAR SERVICE KIT (INCLUDES DUST SEALS, FOAM RINGS, O-RING SEALS, CHGR2 DAMPER SEALHEAD, DEBONAIR (SILVER) SEALHEAD—ZEB SELECT+/ULTIMATE A1 (2021)
Precision CNC machined aluminum tool for the installation and removal of 16-notch external bearing bottom brackets. Featuring updated tooth profiles to optimize the fit between the tool and high performance BB parts. Anodized and laser engraved for easy identification and featuring a ratchet/torque wrench compatible 3/8-inch drive. - 16-notch 39mm OD cups - Fits: Shimano XTR BB93, Dura-Ace BB9000, Token - Added depth to fit Shimano STEPS square drive motor
Many chains use a master link that allows the chain to be installed and removed by hand. While master links don't require traditional chain tools, over time, dirt and corrosion can make it difficult to separate them by hand. Park's Master Link Pliers make removing and installing these master links quick and easy. Simply insert the specially sized jaws into the link and squeeze the vinyl-coated handles!
The 15-inch SWB-15 is a forged steel breaker bar with a 3/8-inch square drive head that pivots 180º. Features a long, knurled handle, which is extremely useful when extra leverage is needed to remove stubborn fasteners.
$9.95 - $9.99
Park's Cone Wrenches are made of durable tool steel and are nice and thin to fit on the small-clearance cones found on hubs and other bearing assemblies. Plus, they work as regular wrenches, too. They feature Park's special Y heads that put more material where it's needed for excellent durability and strength. Most applications require at least 2 cone wrenches. If you have questions please contact us and we can recommend the correct sizes for your needs.
$5.95 - $7.95
Park's Shop Screwdrivers are pro-quality tools featuring durable and precise heat-treated chrome-vanadium tips and shafts and dual-density handles for an excellent grip.
Three of the most common Torx compatible wrench sizes in our classic 3-way design. The TWS-3 is useful for disc rotor bolts (T25), chainring bolts (T30), and hydraulic brake work (T10). TWS-3 FEATURES - T10, T25 and T30 Torx compatible set - Wrenches made from industrial tool steel, through hardened and tempered for long life
Origin-8's Preset Torque Wrench is just the thing for setting up carbon components. This 1/4 drive wrench is preset at 5 Nm and includes a 4mm, 5mm and T-25 bit. It will also take any 1/4 drive bit from your toolbox too!
Inserts and removes Presta valve cores
- Muc-Off's 3 most popular brushes in an handy pack - Claw brush ideal for chain, cassette and sprocket - Detailing brush ideal for tight areas such as suspension mounts or fork crowns - Soft washing brush ideal for your bike frame and wheels
- Featuring all five Muc-Off brushes in a handy storage bag - Claw brush ideal for chain, cassette and sprocket - Detailing brush ideal for tight areas such as suspension mounts or fork crowns - Soft washing brush ideal for your bike frame and wheels - Wheel and component brush ideal to clean rim and spokes with ease - Two-prong brush ideal to reach hard-to-shift dirt on your components
The Muc-Off 8 in 1 Bicycle Cleaning Kit is perfect for any lover of bikes. Complete with Muc-Off's Nano Tech Bike Cleaner, Expanding Microcell Sponge, Soft Washing Brush, Detailing Brush, Claw Brush, Two Prong Brush, Bike Spray and Storage Tub this kit has pretty much everything you need to keep your bike looking nice and tidy. It makes a great Christmas or birthday gift for your bicycle-obsessed friends and family. This kit isn't style-specific either. No matter if you're into Road, MTB, Cyclocross or just getting from A to B, this 8-in-1 kit solves even the most annoying bike cleaning problems!
- Protects rotor and calipers from overspray and while in transit - Quick and easy to use, fits all MTB and road rotors - Simply rinse and use again - Breathable neoprene
Portable bicycle pressure washer with three lances, custom waterproof bag, cleaning solution, Bike Protect, Drivetrain Cleaner and C3 Ceramic Lube. Water supply is required. - Includes 3 lances; 1 for bicycles, 1 for motorcycles (higher- pressure), 1 bespoke (adjustable higher presser) for heavy grime, custom waterproof dry bag carry case - Also includes snow foam lance for Muc-Off Nano Tech Bike Cleaner creating a thick snow foam for deep cleaning - Weight: 15lbs - Intended for use with cold water only
- Designed to clean your bike frame and components while caring for delicate finishes - Tough impact resistant dual density handle that won’t slip in extreme conditions - Oversized head for fast cleaning of large areas - Rubberized impact zones for maximum protection
- Heavy-duty device that cleans chain in seconds - The kit includes a 75 ml bottle of Drivetrain Cleaner that can be either sprayed over the drivetrain or poured into the top reservoir - Liquid release button ensures the application of the cleaner is quick and easily controlled. - Abrasive cleaning teeth and rotating brush wheels which have 120 contact points cover every part of each chain link for a deep and thorough clean - Excess dirty fluid drops into a second lower reservoir so it’s kept away from the clean chain
Precision brake bleeding tools and adaptor kits for Magura brake systems. - Consumer level bleed kit
- Kit includes full-fluid capture bottle, bleed fittings, hose, syringe and 16oz Magura fluid
Stainless, lightweight, low profile multi-tools optimized for modern component groups. CNC machined aluminum side plates. Forged, Center-Pivot stainless steel bits. Durable stainless steel fastening hardware. - Optimized for mountain bikers and gravel riders - Easy-to-grip alloy side plates with link storage - Anti-corrosion black chrome vanadium bits - Anti-corrosion black chrome vanadium fastening hardware - Hex 2/2.5/3/4/5/6/8mm - T10/T25/T30 - Phillips - New chain breaker tool (included hex 8/10mm wrench, 4 spoke wrenches) - 144g
The V Pro bike multi tool series includes a refined collection of tools developed for today's modern bicycles. Each model is designed and manufactured in-house and engineered to efficiently repair most road or trailside mechanicals. The machined steel tool bits are now longer and introduce our Black Anti-Corrosion technology, which provides superior corrosion resistance. The machined aluminum side plates are anodized black and deliver a compact, comfortable feel during use. With unmistakable Lezyne styling, the lightweight V Pro tools offer amazing value and functionality for all types of cyclists. - CNC 7075 alloy side plates - Anti-corrosion black chrome vanadium fastening hardware - Enhanced anti-corrosion black chrome vanadium bits - Hex 2/2.5/3/4/5/6/8mm - T10/T25/T30 - Phillips - Lightweight chain breaker tool - Spare master link storage - 114g
Because you love your bikes, when you’re not riding them you’re washing them, tuning them, or traveling to the ultimate ride destination. The Chain Keeper is the perfect solution to keeping your bike chain secure for bike washing, tune-ups and traveling. The elegant CNC machined design fits standard quick-release or 12mm thru-axle dropout systems, no tools required. By keeping chain tension with the Chain Keeper, you can be confident your bike is safe during drivetrain cleaning or travel. - Protects rear derailleur by maintaining chain tension when the rear wheel is removed - Ideal bike service tool for washing, tune-ups and traveling - Accommodates road bikes, cyclocross bikes, mountain bikes, electric bikes, fitness bikes and more - Fits standard 9mm Quick-Release style dropouts - Fits 12mm Thru-Axle dropouts - Prevents the chain from slapping against delicate and painted frame surfaces - High-density Delrin roller is easy on your chain, yet incredibly durable - CNC machined aluminum body is corrosion-resistant and comfortable in-hand - Tool-free, single-hand design makes use simple and effective for beginner or professional bike mechanics