We created the all-new Allez Sprint by cannibalizing the Tarmac SL7. We tore the Tarmac apart, and rebuilt it from alloy with our Smartweld technology. We leveraged every innovation and insight learned during its development to create the all-new Allez Sprint. Whether chasing a National title or attacking your buddies 15 minutes into an "easy" Sunday spin, we won't be offended if you mistake the Allez for a Tarmac SL7. Some may call it a carbon copy, we call it the World's First Alloy Super Bike
Ready to make your dream alloy super bike a reality? Start with the all-new Allez Sprint Frameset. Equipped with a Tarmac SL7 FACT carbon fork and seatpost, it's compatible with both aero and traditional stems and bars, electronic and mechanical drivetrains, and features a no-fuss threaded bottom bracket. The rest is up to you.
- The Allez Sprint is the fastest alloy road bike in history, thanks to the time its sibling, the Tarmac SL7, spent in the wind. It's details like the most complex alloy head tube we've ever made and integrated cables that make it 41 seconds faster over 40km than the previous Allez Sprint. That's a hell of a facelift. With 41 seconds, you'd have a podium picture in your Insta feed, just saying.
- Whether you're launching a sprint out of the final corner or attacking from the gun like a young Italian at the Giro, the Allez Sprint, with its one-piece bottom bracket and downtube, delivers the ruthless efficiency of alloy with unprecedented stability. By balancing power at the pedals with input at the bars, the Allez Sprint keeps you fast and confident on the limit.
- Dive for the winning gap, bang elbows in the final meters, dissect the most technical descents, all without feeling like you've gone ten rounds with the heavyweight champ. Dropped seat stays, and the Tarmac SL7's carbon seat post and fork make the Allez Sprint supple in the saddle and precise at the bars—all with Tarmac SL7's World Championship-proven geometry. It's as comfy as it is beautiful. Well, almost.
- One innovation over any other helps us deliver the new Allez Sprint's aerodynamics, power transfer, and handling—Smartweld. Making the fastest bikes in the world out of carbon wasn't hard enough. We hydroformed the bottom bracket and down tube from a single piece of alloy, built our most complex alloy head tube ever, and then put it all together with Smartweld. It's what makes the Allez Sprint the first alloy super bike.
|Head Tube Length||105mm||115mm||133mm||153mm||180mm||200mm|
|Head Tube Angle||71.75°||72.5°||73°||73.5°||73.5°||74°|
|Fork Length, Full||366mm||366mm||366mm||366mm||366mm||366mm|
|Top Tube Length, Horizontal||509mm||532mm||541mm||563mm||578mm||596mm|
|Bike Standover Height||735mm||755mm||765mm||795mm||815mm||835mm|
|Seat Tube Length||470mm||495mm||510mm||530mm||550mm||570mm|
|Seat Tube Angle||75.5°||74°||74°||73.5°||73.5°||73°|
|5'1" - 5'4"||155 - 163||49|
|5'4" - 5'7"||163 - 170||52|
|5'7" - 5'10"||170 - 175||54|
|Frame||Specialized E5 Premium Aluminum Disc frame with D'Aluisio Smartweld Sprint Technology, hydroformed aluminum tubing, tapered head tube, fully internally routed cables, threaded BB|
|Fork||FACT Carbon, 12x100mm thru-axle, flat-mount disc|
|Seatpost||2021 S-Works Tarmac Carbon seat post, FACT Carbon, 20mm offset|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Gloss Cactus Bloom/Holographic Foil / 49||888818865406||70023-7349|
|Gloss Cactus Bloom/Holographic Foil / 52||888818865550||70023-7352||210000062456|
|Gloss Cactus Bloom/Holographic Foil / 54||888818865543||70023-7354||210000062457|
|Gloss Cactus Bloom/Holographic Foil / 56||888818865598||70023-7356||210000062458|
|Gloss Cactus Bloom/Holographic Foil / 58||888818865284||70023-7358|
|Gloss Cactus Bloom/Holographic Foil / 61||888818865369||70023-7361|
|Lagoon Blue/Purple Orchid/Orange Tint/Midnight / 49||888818865536||70023-7049|
|Lagoon Blue/Purple Orchid/Orange Tint/Midnight / 52||888818865413||70023-7052||210000060863|
|Lagoon Blue/Purple Orchid/Orange Tint/Midnight / 54||888818865512||70023-7054||210000060949|
|Lagoon Blue/Purple Orchid/Orange Tint/Midnight / 56||888818865475||70023-7056||210000060929|
|Lagoon Blue/Purple Orchid/Orange Tint/Midnight / 58||888818865291||70023-7058||210000060971|
|Lagoon Blue/Purple Orchid/Orange Tint/Midnight / 61||888818865505||70023-7061|
|Satin Metallic Dark Navy/Rusted Red Granite/Gloss Silver Dust / 49||888818865321||70023-7249|
|Satin Metallic Dark Navy/Rusted Red Granite/Gloss Silver Dust / 52||888818865468||70023-7252||210000062459|
|Satin Metallic Dark Navy/Rusted Red Granite/Gloss Silver Dust / 54||888818865420||70023-7254||210000062460|
|Satin Metallic Dark Navy/Rusted Red Granite/Gloss Silver Dust / 56||888818865437||70023-7256||210000062461|
|Satin Metallic Dark Navy/Rusted Red Granite/Gloss Silver Dust / 58||888818865499||70023-7258|
|Satin Metallic Dark Navy/Rusted Red Granite/Gloss Silver Dust / 61||888818865338||70023-7261|
|Satin Silver Dust/Gloss Transparent Decals / 49||888818865345||70023-7149|
|Satin Silver Dust/Gloss Transparent Decals / 52||888818865314||70023-7152||210000060898|
|Satin Silver Dust/Gloss Transparent Decals / 54||888818865390||70023-7154||210000060912|
|Satin Silver Dust/Gloss Transparent Decals / 56||888818865574||70023-7156||210000060917|
|Satin Silver Dust/Gloss Transparent Decals / 58||888818865567||70023-7158||210000060942|
|Satin Silver Dust/Gloss Transparent Decals / 61||888818865451||70023-7161|